Quest Team Member Profile
Quest Team Member Profile
Each month we will be featuring a different staff member from each Quest center to give you an upclose look at our staff and see why our clients love them so much. Our first featured profile belongs to the lovely Amanda Medeiros!
Name: Amanda Medeiros
Center: Boca Raton – 1200 N. Federal Highway
Position: Client Service Coordinator
1. What do you do at Quest Workspaces? Client Service Coordinator Extraordinaire.
2. What is your favorite part of your job? The variety. Everyday there is a new challenge and there are plenty of personalities to deal with to keep you on your toes.
3. Why do you rock at what you do? I am a people person. I think that the clients feel comfortable talking to me and that helps create a rapport that so often leads to a lasting relationship. Once you develop that relationship and have an understanding of what your client needs to run their business everything else just falls into place.
4. Describe yourself in a nutshell. I am a born and raised Floridian! I grew up in West Boca and attended college at the University of Central Florida in Orlando studying Marketing and Sociology. I am a newlywed, married in February, and currently living in Deerfield Beach with my amazing husband, Al.
5. Tell us one thing the Questers would want to know about you. I worked in the salon and spa industry for over 7 years and in Advertising before working at Quest.
6. Tell us one quirky thing about yourself. I hate clutter! I am constantly throwing things out and giving things away to prevent build up.
7. If you could give the Questers one piece of business advice what would it be? The one thing I would advise is to network with your fellow Questers. You never know when you may need to call on them for assistance or a recommendation and vice versa. Networking is a very powerful tool!
8. Can you recommend any great places for the Questers around your center, restaurants, shops, bars, etc.? Mizner Park is a Boca staple and offers so many great restaurants and shops. My personal favorite place to hang is on Atlantic Ave in Delray Beach. I love the laid back atmosphere and the variety of food and entertainment.
9. Why do you think Quest is different from other executive suites? I am biased of course but the one thing I hear over and over again from prospective clients is how great our “vibe” is. We strive to provide a positive and warm place for our clients to come to work every day. We care about their business and want to see them succeed.
10. What does customer service mean to you? Good customer service starts and ends with a smile. It is a simple concept but works like a charm.
Quest Workspaces supports a safe, undisrupted and compliant work environment. Our workspaces focus on private offices with onsite support that enables social distancing, and also offer virtual office packages and remote services to keep your business moving forward from your home or Quest office. Contact Quest today to find a flexible solution that works for you, and discuss how to benefit from our services while also complying with local COVID-19 mandates.
Call us at 800.268.1051 or email firstname.lastname@example.org